What to expect
If you are visiting our dental office in Enumclaw for the first time, you can expect us to provide you with a highly personalized experience.
We treat each patient as an individual – taking into consideration your personal concerns and preferences as well as your dental needs.
What you can expect to occur during a typical (*non-urgent) first visit to one of our dentists:
- Paperwork to provide us with your contact information, a brief dental and medical history, and insurance information (if applicable).
- To have necessary X-Rays taken.
- To have an exam with one of our dentists,
Dr. Wendy Walker or Dr. Dan Kraus and receive an assessment from a hygienist.
- For both your dentist and hygienist to speak with you about recommendations for dental treatment (if needed), suggested cleaning schedule, and improvements you could make relative to brushing and flossing.
- To discuss cosmetic dentistry concerns and options.
- To receive a plan for follow-up.
- If time permits or it has been scheduled as part of your first appointment, one of our wonderful hygienists will clean your teeth.
- To schedule your next appointment, whether for treatment or simply for your next cleaning.
*A more limited visit may occur in case of an exam scheduled for urgent need, temporary help for people visiting from out of town, etc.
In the case of an appointment scheduled for urgent need, dental services may be performed or a referral made to a specialist.
When we do need to refer a patient to another specialist, that provider is hand-picked from among local highly-qualified practices.
We are currently accepting new patients here in our Enumclaw dental practice, including families and children.
Download driving directions to our Enumclaw dentist office here. It's easy to get to our office from Auburn, Black Diamond, Bonney Lake, Buckley, Maple Valley and (of course) Enumclaw!
For more answers to commonly-asked questions, click here to visit our